New Phone

I don't know what Razrs you guys are talking about, but all the ones I've seen break incredibly easily. My friend dropped hers while standing up on the sidewalk and the screen cracked. Similar things have happened to other friends of mine. I would not get a Razr if you want something durable.

That would be a good one if you like the look. Personally, I can't say I do.

I have the "v" made by LG.

It has a QWERTY keyboard and makes texting so much faster I love it.

Also very rugged, I drop mine at least 2 times a day lol.

I went through 3 razrs absolutely crap, and wouldn't even touch motorola again.

The hinges kept snapping, they were just too weak...

hmm , my friend has the razr , not the v3 or any other , the origonal razr , the first model and he has dropped it a few times and it still works fine
as for the hindgges breaking , i have seen this happen on the v3 mxx which is this model
motorola-razr-maxx-v6-fl.jpg

i might get that- my phone is forever meeting the pavement in an unkind way, not to mention i work on a boat over the summer so the waterproof would be a nice feature

All my friends who had RAZRs had them broken. Furthermore, their battery was always out. I prefer a simple phone that does the basics.

i don't like it. you can still buy a nice looking phone and get a case for it and most phones can take a beating. just because you drop it often doesn't mean you need a phone that survive a cliff fall :p

Back
Top Bottom