The Vista Lite inside out

Well, gaming side looks good. Did Youtube and Dreamscene and it's good.

Meh said:
Is it safe to use?

I posted at this forum for more opinions.
http://www.pro-networks.org/forum/about93810.html

I just wonder how stable it is.
Well, personally, I think so. It's basically Vista regular, less drivers and additional stuff. If you plan to use Media Center, then you can forget it. Otherwise, if you want safe, a regular anti-spyware and AV will do.

Pronet...they have their nose stuck to each part of it. They can tell you if it's stable or not. Personally, I find it stable, but I don't know how you're using it.

BTW, welcome!!!

if you are really fussed about media center then theres freeware app's that are just as good. i personally dont use it so im not bothered. if only the stupid power options would work on my laptop then it deffo use it full time

Well, if you have a TV Tuner...well, that may help, but I think WinTV would replace it. There was a way to install manually the stuff, but that was in LH Beta 3...and that wasn't the best. Vista doesn't have that, unfortunately. If it would of, you'd just select Media Center and pop in a full Vista DVD.

ihuser, if I buy a full Home premium package, and use Vlite to remove what is listed on the official page, will that work? Also, you reply, yet, you're offline. Are you invisible?

yes he is invisible yet the feature doesnt work very well lol. yea you can buy home premium and use vlite. you will have to copy the files to your pc though but as long as you use a legal key it will be fine, unless you use a crack.

Personally, I think that would be a very good idea. You can even keep some stuff and remove some others! That's the best and yet, legit way to go.

Also, you reply, yet, you're offline. Are you invisible?
Yeah. I am usually invisible so that spammer and offenders don't see if I'm on. I'm sort of a nighthawk type of thing :p

dude_se said:
yes he is invisible yet the feature doesnt work very well lol. yea you can buy home premium and use vlite. you will have to copy the files to your pc though but as long as you use a legal key it will be fine, unless you use a crack.
If he uses his own, why use a crack?

Personally, I think that would be a very good idea. You can even keep some stuff and remove some others! That's the best and yet, legit way to go.

Yeah. I am usually invisible so that spammer and offenders don't see if I'm on. I'm sort of a nighthawk type of thing :p

If he uses his own, why use a crack?
im saying he will be perfectly fine using his key, unless he wanted to use a crack for some reason, which would also work

Personally, I'm a little concerened about the activation. I like the build, but I personally will keep it for myself. I won't sell that...never ever!

Alright. I'll buy one today and use Vlite for it. Thanks! Actually, Pronet sparked me up with buying one and using Vlite. You answered a bit of my questions. I'll give some reputation to you guys.

As long as it works for you, we're fine. Thanks for rep! I'll add to you, for your interest.

Back
Top Bottom