New computer forum site

hey if you need anyhelp in the future you know where i am ,
and i realised that when i was made mod at mtf it was kind of confusing cos i would log on here and keep looking for mod stuff realising it wasnt mtf
hehe lol. well its morning and im waiting for an explanation

I even PM'ed him about it. I think he knows he's made a mistake, and will not comment any more on it, wait for the thread closed icon :)

I even PM'ed him about it. I think he knows he's made a mistake, and will not comment any more on it, wait for the thread closed icon :)
i just feel bad for this geezer when he hasnt done anything wrong. ive advertised sites here in the past trouble free and muz even posted a few links to people who had done the same thing and who hadnt got banned.

I'll third it, I have advertised here umpteen times with no problems. On the other hand, it might be because the members first post was to advertise. I don't want to give him excuses though! Did the MIGHTY Brookfield make a mistake? :eek:

I'll third it, I have advertised here umpteen times with no problems. On the other hand, it might be because the members first post was to advertise. I don't want to give him excuses though! Did the MIGHTY Brookfield make a mistake? :eek:
i been speaking to celegorm via pm (hope he dosent min me saying )and given him the origonal link and he seems to think it i because the person brookfield banned was not the owner or operator of this site he was operating but even so this person could have been under the instructions of the admin to do so and tha rules has been ignored before cos i advertised the arcade and the admin position over at mtf and didnt get any problems and i am not an owner or operator of that site

Still, there were no questions asked about it..

Oh well.

thats what i said , it would havebeen better to pm the person and ask them cos i clciked the link and the site looked fine , no reason for it to be removed

brookfield been online for a good part of the morning and no response. its not good really is it.
@muz, is there actually proof he didnt own/manage the site?

brookfield been online for a good part of the morning and no response. its not good really is it.
@muz, is there actually proof he didnt own/manage the site?
well know youve said that good point the thing that made celegorm think he didnt own the site was when you go over htere his user name isnt an admin but he could be using that username to make the place looka bit more lively and he is actually the admin

hmmmm i wonder if that was brooks excuse. i might drop him a pm in a bit if theres no response. just so it gets cleared up :p i just feel sorry for the guy.

Back
Top Bottom