Memorial Day / Summer plans

1 week, it's a lil cabin but its a lot of fun. I just need to convince my parents to rent a jetski, lol. The cabin is only like 10feet from othe lake, some of our friends rent jetskis, and we usually just hang out, except for 2 girl who were new last year, no one really liked them, they thought they popular and thought that everyone liked them, when no one did, lol. But anyway, its a good trip.

1 week, it's a lil cabin but its a lot of fun. I just need to convince my parents to rent a jetski, lol. The cabin is only like 10feet from othe lake, some of our friends rent jetskis, and we usually just hang out, except for 2 girl who were new last year, no one really liked them, they thought they popular and thought that everyone liked them, when no one did, lol. But anyway, its a good trip.
Wow, that would be loads of fun.

sitting in front font of my computer just like usual :D
Haha I'm right there with ya.

Just got back from there last week it was a bit wet and windy but still fabulous
centerparksbob132.jpg

centerparksbob081.jpg

centerparksbob082.jpg

Yeyy.. can't wait! We might be going Windermere though now..

This summer, I am going ot Presque Isle, WI and staying at a lil cabin on the lake with other ppl we met when we first went there 6 years ago.

Where around is that? Near madison maybe? I've never heard of that place...

This weekend was spent with the new missus, it was alright, nice ands quiet a few drinks and the house to ourselves........

This summer I am planning on heading to Wisconsin and Greece I think......

Yeyy.. can't wait! We might be going Windermere though now..

Thats nice as well I went there a few years back, if you are into Beatrix potter, there is the Beatrix potter museum well worth a look its very interesting. The lake is huge and the estate and gardens are beautiful.

Back
Top Bottom