Power Supply

What is wrong with AlienWare?

"an ageia physicx xard is not required"

Why not? Can you elaborate on this further please.
for a start i have no problem with alienwares i have never bought one so i am in
no position to comment on alienwares quality yet some people round here seem to comment on products they have never owned or used so how can they judge the item the only thing they can realy say is they are overpriced but anyway
its your money and if i where gonna get a computer of that spec i would build my self much cheaper get a great feeling after finished oh and you learn a lot
as for the physics card , not that many games actually support it and you can still run games that do support it without it , personally for now i think it is unrequired due to the fact that notha ing is supported by it making it a waste of money

If you're going to get such a nice processor, get a better graphics card, like an 8800...

700 watts is more than enough for that.

Ah, okay, thanks.

Build my own?

Ooft - I don't know how to do that. Too scared to. lol

And too complicated for me. =P

Ah, okay, thanks.

Build my own?

Ooft - I don't know how to do that. Too scared to. lol

And too complicated for me. =P

well it iant oo hard , i am 16 and i just built my own , i was building since about 14-15 but this is my first proper build all on ym own
also everyone here will help

If you've been building for so long, wouldn't the components become out of date/old? lol

Know any good sites about building desktop computers in 2007/for 2008?

If you've been building for so long, wouldn't the components become out of date/old? lol

Know any good sites about building desktop computers in 2007/for 2008?
well if you look at the rig in my sig , he he that rymes ]
you will see that it may be ""out of date "" but i am not a pc gamer so them specs actually do what i need which is college work , listening to music etc so i dont need to update my pc that often in fact my last comp before this was an amd athlon xp 2000+ and earlier this year my pc was an amd durin 1.1ghz

1.1Ghz! Ooft ... What Windows was that with?

windows xp ,ran xp pretty much like a dream , i had 640mb ram and a 32meg vid card , ecen ran macromedia flash pretty well never had an issue with it

Back
Top Bottom