Memorial Day / Summer plans

The motor usually should be able to run if it has gas.

I'd check your battery as well.

My Summer plans is going Jamaica for a holiday and then having loads of bbq's back here in the UK and cillin :)

for today, im having a big family party at my house, then the partys going around to put those memorial flags around the town.

hmm once schools over, my summer plans will be to have small counterstrike lans at my house every other week, then a big counterstrike lan somewhere big right before school starts. i know quite alot of people that play counterstrike or has played it. and they can tell their friends, who can tell their friends. i would expect about 50 people at this big lan.

Wow, Jamaica, sounds like fun!!

lhuser - Yeah, it starts up just fine, seems like it's running nice, but then the battery gives up after a couple minutes. We just need a new battery.

Re: Memorial Day / summer plans

The grill, for sure!!!

I'll probably be inside during hot days, as my system can't really cope with hot weather. I might go in the pool, I'll try to get a dam camcorder.

Probably a LAN party.
I hope to get a job this summer. I've applied to so many jobs...

BTW, what's a Kabob?

last year on really hot days it got up to 116 F where i live kinda of weird when you travel 100 miles over the mts. and when it gets over 90 its hot

i can take the heat pretty well expect for when it is a dry heat which it usually is over hear. ive seen it as high as 113 F and below 10% humidity when you walk outside it SUCKS the air out of you LITERALLY its hard to breathe.

The motor usually should be able to run if it has gas.

I'd check your battery as well.

Here is a pic of a racer on a Jetski..

http://www.jetski.com/images/jetriders/articles/512/dauliach.jpg

-edit-

Yeah, it can get really hot during the summer but if You have an air conditioner then Your all set.

I'm glad I don't live in Arizona where it can get up to 120 in the shade...I spent time up there before and No one wants to go out during the day exept to go swimming or boating.

But the nights are really Awsome..

This Memorial Day weekend I've worked mostly...the fire department i volunteer at had a fish fry for a horse trail ride, and last night after the fish cookin' was over i went with a buddy of mine to see Derek Trucks (from the Allman Brothers Band) at Lake Martin. Which was a VERY awesome show...got a poster and my hat signed!

Erm.. lake district at the weekend, clubbing in the week, lots of drinking to be done, bit of work..

Just got back from there last week it was a bit wet and windy but still fabulous
centerparksbob132.jpg

centerparksbob081.jpg

centerparksbob082.jpg

This summer, I am going ot Presque Isle, WI and staying at a lil cabin on the lake with other ppl we met when we first went there 6 years ago. We are also going to Florida for a diabetes even in Orlando. But me, as I am just getting my license I want to hang out with my friends some more, and go to the beach or movies or something.

This summer, I am going ot Presque Isle, WI and staying at a lil cabin on the lake with other ppl we met when we first went there 6 years ago. We are also going to Florida for a diabetes even in Orlando. But me, as I am just getting my license I want to hang out with my friends some more, and go to the beach or movies or something.
Sweet, how long are you staying in the cabin for?? Sounds like a lot of fun, God knows I could use a nice vacation like that right about now...

Back
Top Bottom