Verizon fios

Juice1

Fully Optimized
Ok, im gona have to get verizon fios when it comes out in my area. i currently have verizon dsl @ 768kbps and i get high ping, and crap directv.

anyway i want to know if anyone went from dsl to fios and can tell me if its really "the fastest internet available, period."

and whats the cable(or is it satelite?) service included in the 95$ package (in the US) like on an hdtv? im looking for a fast internet and the best tv i can get.

how does fios work and how fast can it go?
i know its faster than dsl, i guess noticeably faster by what mammikoura said, and i think its fiberoptic. or something. weird, i thought fiberoptic was glass light strings. but whatever, as long as its faster than dsl and has good cable then im going to get it. erm, once it comes out in my area.

ive herd a hell of a lot of problems with fios
if u have optimum online in your area id go for that
its dam fast and low ping
if u need the fastes out there optimum boost is really good to
(u can get io cable optuim and optuim voice all togeather really cheep i think it comes out to like 70 bucks a month for every thing)

oh and optuim boost is 30 mega bits per second
while i think regular is 8 mega bits
(internet speed is mesuard in bits

oh and optuim boost is 30 mega bits per second
while i think regular is 8 mega bits
(internet speed is mesuard in bits
how much is boost package because i can get fios 15mbps and cable and phone for $95 (when it comes out lol)

lol boost is like 15 bucks extra a month
and i ment 90 bucks my mistake haha

lol, i don think i need 30mbps any way, 15 is fine for me. im going to stick with verizon, since i already have verizon im going to stick with it. thanks anyway.

Back
Top Bottom