F/s: Rdram

shagadelicman1

In Runtime
i have 4 sticks of samsung 64mb RDRAM
rdram.jpg

i will get rid of the 4 for $20....thanks

its pc600 RDRAM that were used in one generation of intel motherboards (i.e. D850GB) and were soon obselete and now they are expensive as hell, try lookin up a gig stick of rdram, ur talkin 200-300 bucks....yea, crazy...i think they used them in servers too, correct me if im wrong.

^^ he pretty much got it. RDRAM (or RAMbus) was faster than the DDR of the time. It probally would have taken over the market if it wasn't for one company owning the rights to it.

4 for $20... thats a pretty good price. Just to make others aware that RAMBUS needs to be run in pairs. Don't buy just one and complain to him when it don't work.

that must pair with that socket 423 ive never heard of celegorm :D hey i guess someone could buy the motherboard for it :rolleyes:

its pc600 RDRAM that were used in one generation of intel motherboards (i.e. D850GB) and were soon obselete and now they are expensive as hell, try lookin up a gig stick of rdram, ur talkin 200-300 bucks....yea, crazy...i think they used them in servers too, correct me if im wrong.

New, it cost around 600$ a gig

that must pair with that socket 423 ive never heard of celegorm :D hey i guess someone could buy the motherboard for it :rolleyes:

I think it was also on Socket 478 (My old computer was RDRAM based, but I sold it because 512 meg of ram was not enough)

Back
Top Bottom