Intel CPU Loading Error

kamsycool

Solid State Member
Hi There,

I am running a core 2 Duo,1.86Ghz on an Ausus P5B-VM motherboard. Graphics are powered by Nvidia GeForce 256MB (PCIE) However....
I have been getting an 'Intel CPU Loading error' when I start the machine and always have to press F1 to proceed further. What could be the problem. Need help.

Cheers
Kamlesh

go into the bios and under standard bios features or something like that it should say halt on errors. change this to "none" the error will still occur but you wont have to press F1 to continue. this should work as long as your not experincing any errors in windows

BTW WELCOME TO CF!!!

EDIT: if your unable to get into windows flash the bios with the beta version 0605. this EXACT same problem happened to another guy with the same cpu and motherboard and flashing the bios with that version fixed it :D

EDIT: if your unable to get into windows flash the bios with the beta version 0605. this EXACT same problem happened to another guy with the same cpu and motherboard and flashing the bios with that version fixed it :D

Hi Rudser816,

Thanks for your lightning fast reply. I am sorry to be asking such dumb question but how do u flash the bios with beta version 0605. Didn't get it. Can you explain how to do it in detail and where can I find that file.

Cheers
Kamlesh

Hi There,

I am running a core 2 Duo,1.86Ghz on an Ausus P5B-VM motherboard. Graphics are powered by Nvidia GeForce 256MB (PCIE) However....
I have been getting an 'Intel CPU Loading error' when I start the machine and always have to press F1 to proceed further. What could be the problem. Need help.

Cheers
Kamlesh

Okay did a bit of research into this, seems quite common for this to happen even though their is no visible error. It's an Asus board, and they are very bad when it comes to giving out false / nonexistent errors.

I'd upgrade the BIOS to the latest non beta, and if not just set it to boot if theirs an error like suggested above.

Chris,

Thanks for your research but I need to know how do I update my bios ???? Is it done through windows or I have to use it though DOS or system BIOS panel on startup. Are this bios updates like normal installable programmers or they need to be copied somewhere in windows/system directory after downloading ?

Cheers
Kamlesh

one more thing you should probably print the instructions because if you half way through it sometimes and you forget a step there is no way back :eek: dont let this scare you though all modern motherboards have protection against failed flashes

also virus check the bios file before you install it too :D

one more thing you should probably print the instructions because if you half way through it sometimes and you forget a step there is no way back :eek: dont let this scare you though all modern motherboards have protection against failed flashes

also virus check the bios file before you install it too :D
good point but if
you have another computer i usually just open the instructions on my laptop

I thin ka BIOS flash can solve it. I agree with DJ-CHRIS there. My board sometimes says Overclocking failed, when I actually pressed reset upon boot.

my board does that too even though i know my cpu is stable enough to boot :S

i know the flash will work ive seen at least 3 other people on different forums fix it by doing this

Back
Top Bottom