Sprint internet question

superman22x

Golden Master
OK, we cant get any kind of high speed. But soon T6Broadand, cable, or DSL will become available as they are all very close by. Anyway, the sprint mobile broadband I thinkn we can get, as my nighebor had it. But I dont want to sign into a contract for 2 years, any solutions?

I would shop around for the best deal, DSL is not an option i would go with.. I think the smallest contract with a digital subscriber is one year. Although some states very from one to the other.

What is wrong with DSL? Well, if I bought the sprint card at full price, would I need a contract.

DSL speeds are limited. the highest speed you can get with a DSL connection is 768Kbs which is BITS NOT BYTES.

you can sign up for sprint without the 2 year agreement but the price would be A LOT higer

DSL speeds are limited. the highest speed you can get with a DSL connection is 768Kbs which is BITS NOT BYTES.

you can sign up for sprint without the 2 year agreement but the price would be A LOT higer

really? getting upto 24 meg bits almost anywhere in Europe with ADSL

AT&T goes up to 6mbs. But we cant get that. But, if we buy the sprint card at full price cant we go month to month?

Cool, we might do that than, wait til one is selling on ebay, and than get it, sign up for about 3 months until somthing better is available, and set up a network with it too. If I can get the 6mbs AT&T would that be good? Or is there something about DSL that makes it bad? Cause with T6broadband we would proly only get 3mbs.

Back
Top Bottom