Contacts

i know people with contacts and as soon as you get used to them it is pretty easy until then i belive it is pretty hard and can take a while to get use to having them in :S some days they just wont go in and you either have to wear your old glasses or go w\o anything

he he he i knew that......:D

COntact lenses would take some time to get used too,Altough it would be a bit daunting putting them in the the first time lol

I tried contacts and didn't like them. I had trouble getting used to putting something in my eye, after the first time I decided they weren't for me. I decided I just can't put things on my nice eyes :D ... JK!

I tried contacts and didn't like them. I had trouble getting used to putting something in my eye, after the first time I decided they weren't for me. I decided I just can't put things on my nice eyes :D ... JK!

NO! MY EYES ARE BETTER!!!! lol jk but i do have 20-20 vision :D funny story though one of the eye doctors in Seattle gave me glasses :eek: when i moved where i am now and went to the eye doctor(dont know what you call em) he was so confused when my mom told him that i had glasses :rolleyes:

I have contacts.

It's been a year since I got them. I have relatively sensitive eyes, and I have no problem at all getting them in now. The first time it took me half an hour to get one of them in at the optometrist's office.
After about a week you can do it no problem. They show you exactly what to do, and if you can't do it the first time, they give you a little practice exercise to do to help desensitize your eyes to touching, and you come back for another appointment in another week.

If you want to get rid of glasses, and you're thinking of getting contacts, do it. I didn't want to get them at first because I thought they'd be a pain, but I'm extremely happy I ended up getting them.

Back
Top Bottom