Please !!I need help!

mrjetskey

Baseband Member
How can I delete a single cookie from my cookie list?I have win xp pro,but in win 98 I could open cookie folder and see them in xp I can open cookie folder but can only see a dat. I cant open.I can dump all of them with ccleaner ,but I only want to delete a specific cookie,dont ask why,well ok I doble up on coupons and when cookie is installed I can only print one.I hate to have to dump all of them ,then I have to put pass.,etc. in all my forums and sites!Just want to dump one cookie I know there must be a way thanks>Marvin

To delete a cookie, In Internet Explorer, on the Tools menu, click Internet Options. On the General tab, click Settings, and then click View files. Select the cookie you want to delete, and then, on the File menu, click Delete. :D

Thany you so much since quitting win 98SE a few years ago and using xp pro I find that I am quickly forgetting all I ever knew about systems,it does it all for you,I used to could write a bin program with all the jump points and challenge keys,etc. not anymore ,I really didnt think people lost it as they get older ,I dont even drink!!!!I guess if you dont do it daily it is easy to forget and pro is bad about doing everything for you!!Thanks again!!!!>Marvin

Back
Top Bottom