MS denies XP SP3 for 2007

Wow. Hahah...I remember when people didn't install SP2 because of initial issues. They got it ironed out though so I don't see the problem...

Without internet, it's now practically impossible to do stuff.

well i have four computers , one laptop that is connected to the internet wi-fi -one desktop intel celeron 2.53ghz 512mb ram --one desktop not connected for now intel p4 2.8ghz 512mb ram which is a test box where i install anything new first like vista lite and ubuntu theni have a very old comp celeron 700mhz needs some ram and a new hard drive mostly i use my laptop cos the desktop connected to the interent is for the rest of the family and the "test box is in my room " will get wireless for it later

Wow. Hahah...I remember when people didn't install SP2 because of initial issues. They got it ironed out though so I don't see the problem...
well i dont actually know why not now myself , i am just lazy , i have an xp disk with sp2 streamlined still it is only my one desktop that dont have sp2 i may add it ina few weeks when i reig my partitions for vista

Hmm Idk this is one of those hmm should i get this now or stick with sp2?
Idk I don't use my XP machine anymore

Back
Top Bottom