Gallery: Your desktop

Yeah, waiting is a must in there. I need to wait 182 mins on Megaupload and around 10 mins for Rapidshare. Joy :rolleyes:

I'll give that a go on a PII too :p

yea thats right muz lol. you sent Ihuser the info?
this seems like a decent version. i looked on the torrents but only found a spanish one, which luckily this one replaced. it seems to run pretty fast once you get it set up.
oh and i have ubuntu on my laptop. i think it runs great

yes send me a pm where to get it too

Yeah, waiting is a must in there. I need to wait 182 mins on Megaupload and around 10 mins for Rapidshare. Joy :rolleyes:

I'll give that a go on a PII too :p
with megaupload , if you power your router down then after about 5 misn replug it in if your isp uses dynamic ip adresses then you get a new one and can down load from mega upload that is how i did it

you dont need to burn to disc if youve got 2 partitions. i never did. i guess im just lazy. i extracted the files from the iso and installed off my hdd. setup is pretty automatic not like the xp one. should take about 25 mins. let me know how you get on :)

this seems like a decent version. i looked on the torrents but only found a spanish one, which luckily this one replaced. it seems to run pretty fast once you get it set up.

you dont need to burn to disc if youve got 2 partitions. i never did. i guess im just lazy. i extracted the files from the iso and installed off my hdd. setup is pretty automatic not like the xp one. should take about 25 mins. let me know how you get on :)

well i donwloaded it on my laptop and getting it to the desktop which isnt conencted to the network was easiest by disk , plus i prefer to have a spare disk just incase my laptop expldes
i am up to expanding files 80%

lol ok. its great how quick and easy it is to install. when i install xp i have to keep checking for the language bit and all that crap. make sure you post screenshots :p

lol ok. its great how quick and easy it is to install. when i install xp i have to keep checking for the language bit and all that crap. make sure you post screenshots :p

will do , and it only installs quickly cos it has been modified to do so , the normal vista is just like xp

yea i know lol. i installed home premium before but erased the dvd i used.
oh btw you might want to fix your next posts so they dont include all the old quotes. i used to get that problem.

yea i know lol. i installed home premium before but erased the dvd i used.
oh btw you might want to fix your next posts so they dont include all the old quotes. i used to get that problem.
its the multi quote it is annoying

i like the boot menu system, much better , i hate the xp one where it counts down this one requuires an action which is good
just rebooted to ativate screenies coming soon

lol sweet. you mean the menu to choose what os to boot? you can choose which os to boot first and change the time its shown, even in xp. they are pretty much the same.well apart from vista doesnt use a boot.ini it uses something else

lol sweet. you mean the menu to choose what os to boot? you can choose which os to boot first and change the time its shown, even in xp. they are pretty much the same.well apart from vista doesnt use a boot.ini it uses something else
yeah but in xp it has a time delay to choose yet in vista no time delay
just found my tnt2 m64 cd so i gonna try the xp drivers off that

Back
Top Bottom