very strange

muz

Golden Master
look at this , the icon you can see is on the desktop under the window is stilll there , i think it may be my vid card overheating cos it is my laptop and it has been on all day
strange.jpg

any other suggestions

also i havent rebooted in about 2 days cos i out the comp in hibernate instead of shutdown by mistake that could be causing this

That is strange. I don't think it's your video card overheating. Try rebooting the thing.

To turn off hibernate, go to control panel > power options > hibernate tab > uncheck the enable hibernate box.

That is strange. I don't think it's your video card overheating. Try rebooting the thing.

To turn off hibernate, go to control panel > power options > hibernate tab > uncheck the enable hibernate box.

am gonna in a min just downloading a massive file , and i use hibernation that is why it is set to on but i just didnt want to hibernate at that particular time

ye, rebooting should definetly sort that one.

PS; Why have u blocked out your tabs (i think they are tabs) and your google search, is there something your hiding :p

ye, rebooting should definetly sort that one.

PS; Why have u blocked out your tabs (i think they are tabs) and your google search, is there something your hiding :p

yeah i did , relay the only thing to hide is the warez forum i have open

and yeah a restart did the trick , i dunno what happend but i deleted that file as well now , twas 4.4gb so it was massive prolly cause problems when i went to move it

am gonna in a min just downloading a massive file , and i use hibernation that is why it is set to on but i just didnt want to hibernate at that particular time
its not massive. the parts are 50mb each... that is if your downloading what i think you are :p
i always hibernate my laptop and its on for 12 hours a day sometimes and its fine. could be a random error. a restart is best. if you continue to get problems then id worry.
edit: the warez forum was nothing to do with me :)

its not massive. the parts are 50mb each... that is if your downloading what i think you are :p
i always hibernate my laptop and its on for 12 hours a day sometimes and its fine. could be a random error. a restart is best. if you continue to get problems then id worry.
edit: the warez forum was nothing to do with me :)
no it was an episode of lost as well which is 350mb the parts of that other thing arent too big but they take about 20-30 minutes on my crappy one meg connection

lol ok. just restart when you can. oh and you shouldnt really leave your laptop charging for more than about 12 hours at a time so give it a break when you can :)

Back
Top Bottom