Airguns

Raffaz

Golden Master
Just wondering if anyone goes airgunning here, and if so then what type of gun do you use. Im guessing that alot of you guys in the states wont bother with you being to use live guns etc, or am i wrong?

You mean airsofting? I don't, but I plan to. My parents run a surplus store and sell lots of them.

airsofting? whats that? I mean airgunning where you go for rabbits etc, is that what you mean?
EDIT

Forgot to post what i have.:) Ive got an Airarms S410 with a tasco 6-24x42 scope. Heres a few pics:)
Picture266-2.jpg

Picture269-1.jpg

Picture267-1.jpg

airsoft is simply a no-mess version of paintball with more realistic looking wepons. Point one at a cop and your dead.

I know of a few little kids around here that have them for when they rabbit hunt and stuff with their parents, but all the "big boys" have .22's

hey raffaz nice carpet
i dont airgun but i have shot one before , what kind of range you get with that scope

Paintballing is fun, mostly because of the paint, but I like airsoft more. It's fun to play MilSim with it since you can get guns that are like replicas of real weapons.

Back
Top Bottom