arr TOOTH ACHE

You definitely don't ever want to get a springer then lol, mines well trained and friendly but he has his moments like hes a thief and as the picture shows loves water but that is partly my fault as i threw him in a lake when he was a puppy (HOW STUPID OF ME ) lol now hes never out of it!!!. He is a good guard dog except he is partiall to the Lady's (like looking up there skirts:D ) Hmmm it sure has its perks being a dog;)

You definitely don't ever want to get a springer then lol, mines well trained and friendly but he has his moments like hes a thief and as the picture shows loves water but that is partly my fault as i threw him in a lake when he was a puppy (HOW STUPID OF ME ) lol now hes never out of it!!!. He is a good guard dog except he is partiall to the Lady's (like looking up there skirts:D ) Hmmm it sure has its perks being a dog;)
one think about my dog , she knows what she wants and she knows how to get it , thoose sad german shepard eyes get you every time
oh and she is a great guard dog , the window cleaner comes every 2 weeks and every time he pops his head over to see if she is out she goes beserk and even whe she is inside and he is in the yard she barks like crazy

Back
Top Bottom