Gallery: Your Workstation

Re: Gallery: Your Workstation*

desktop1-1.jpg
lol what do you use the air horn for?

Hi guys,
I haven't posted any pics in a while. Been busy setting up my broadband(finally).
Here's my latest workstation look.
Workstation006.jpg

Hi guys,
I haven't posted any pics in a while. Been busy setting up my broadband(finally).
Here's my latest workstation look.
Workstation006.jpg

Thats one of the better and more neater ones...except for the damn Widgets all over the place on the other monitor.

I HAVE GOT TO GET A PICTURE OF MINE! Its nice and neat and nothing is out of place. I have desks with lots of stuff cluttered around.

I can never keep my desk organized. It's not messy, but it's not like wildchild's. It feels too weird having things all organized and labeled.

I just went shopping! New desk, LCD and case. If anyone saw my pics from last time, you'll notice a BIG difference. lol
67xm36b.jpg

5z28net.jpg

6aq35lh.jpg

Ive read some bad reviews about the case but I bought it anyways. Its stable, it lights up :cool:, shows the case temp in the front and it was only 20$. I think it was a good deal.

I just went shopping! New desk, LCD and case. If anyone saw my pics from last time, you'll notice a BIG difference. lol
67xm36b.jpg

5z28net.jpg

6aq35lh.jpg

Ive read some bad reviews about the case but I bought it anyways. Its stable, it lights up :cool:, shows the case temp in the front and it was only 20$. I think it was a good deal.

My sisters bf has the exact same case, too bad it didnt come in green

hey Pyromaniac, i curious where you got your desk/workstation. it's exactly what i need for my messy room. thanks in advance for any help.

dscf23535im.jpg

Now imagine Theres Another benq screen, And a Midsize case, and you have my "Workstation"
Im very neat Though, You must agree, and my Room is such a colour full place it feels really welcoming,

Back
Top Bottom