A Crap Load Of Parts F/S

shagadelicman1

In Runtime
NAME YOUR PRICE-BUT BE REASONABLE...THANKS
i should have just made one big one for my other posts, but w/e....
Graphics Cards:
-Geforce2 MX 200 w/64mb (4x AGP)
-Diamond Mult. gpu 16mb (idk wat its called) but it s 2x AGP
-ATI Rage XC (PCI)
-ATI RAGE 128 PRO
-S3 Trio 3D GPU (pci) , im assuming 4mb, lol

Sound Cards:

-(x2) Sound Blaster Live-pci

Networking Cards

-Ethernet 10/100mbps (x3)
-And useless Data/Phone Cards

Hard Drives

-30 gig DiamondMAX 8 PLUS -ata (x2)
-36.7 gig Raptor (SATA)- $50
-20 gig no name brand HD (ATA)
-20 gig Seagate (ATA)

Optical Drives
-CD-ROM (2 black, 6 beige, 1 white)
-CD-RW (2)

Motherboards

-Abit BE6-2 (raid) one of the best pentium 3 mobos

and a crap load of cables and shizzz

quick question , would you be willing to ship the UK
-Geforce2 MX 200 w/64mb (4x AGP)to the uk and for how much , if the price is to my liking i may have it off you for a budget system i am building for my friend

i dont kno wat kind of shipping and stuff i need to ship to the uk, but if i can i will.....how much do u wanna grab it for...shipping might be a few buckss, so yea

well i was looking at no mopre than $15 With shipping but i was just looking at ebay and i can get one over here so i will leave it for now but if i still want it i will remember you

dont even worry about it, im not doing anythign today, lol.....this is a random question, but is the band the horrors popular in UK, or u wouldnt kno?

well what typee of music is it , i am into rock,indie,metal,bit of older rock, so if it is them genres then i wouldnt say they where too popular but if they arelike urban or rap or anyhtng like that i wouldnt know

no, its like horror punk, alt, w/e , lol, its rock tho...i kno artic monkeys own out there right?
argh , i am just listening to some of their music on my space , i think i have heard one of their songs somewhere , the song is thunderclaps , i think either a party or friends house not 100% sure anyway their are pretty good , +1 rep for telling me bout them

and yeah arctic monkeys are owning right now , i am getting their album soon
but what i have heard is good , i like their first album as well

o

Back
Top Bottom