You cant call it a gang

Status
Not open for further replies.
This video proves/shows it all. It's a medically and scientifically proven fact that cannabis is less harmful than alcohol. But I will say I've never touched cannabis or any other illegal substance in my life... offset by my excessive use of alcohol of course.

So yes, it appears the legalised substance causes greater numbers of fatalities, fights, antisocial behaviour incidents, domestic abuse etc. etc .etc., cannabis mellows people and relaxes them, doesn't make them violently psychotic.

Bear in mind just because it's legalised doesn't make it good for you or for others. Like I say, I've never touched drugs but I would not be against the legalising of cannabis.

The video, a great song by The Streets called "The Irony of it All". It's just so true, it really is.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gwDRBm-qbQI

Gotta love the streets :)
As UK probably won't reply to me, would you please explain his second paragraph for me?
He seems to contradict himself, first he says "the legalised substance causes the greatest number of fights & anti-social behaviour incidents"
Then he goes on to say "cannabis mellows people & relaxs them"

Eh what dont ya get?

He has said the legalised substance (alcohol) causes the fights etc. And the illegal substance doesnt.

Then he is saying that just because something is legalised doesnt make it better. Look at cigarettes for an example, perfectly legal but kills more people per year than all the legal / illegal drugs put together.

Eh what dont ya get?

He has said the legalised substance (alcohol) causes the fights etc. And the illegal substance doesnt.

Then he is saying that just because something is legalised doesnt make it better. Look at cigarettes for an example, perfectly legal but kills more people per year than all the legal / illegal drugs put together.
"Eh what don't ya get?" spoken like a true Geordie!, lol, I didn't understand 'cos he didn't say alcohol, thanks.

I'm just able to stay polite to you, in the post just before my last one, muz referred to chav's clothes, so yes, I meant chavs, & please don't quote "you can't judge a book by it's cover" because I've just said as much in a previous post.
Now, I've said that I was wrong, so can't you leave it alone, what do you want, blood?, I don't think we can be friends again as we once were, but can't we at least agree to differ?

Fucking hell brookfield, im not trying to cause a fight, it's a bloody discussion!!

I'm just able to stay polite to you, in the post just before my last one, muz referred to chav's clothes, so yes, I meant chavs, & please don't quote "you can't judge a book by it's cover" because I've just said as much in a previous post.
Now, I've said that I was wrong, so can't you leave it alone, what do you want, blood?, I don't think we can be friends again as we once were, but can't we at least agree to differ?
just cause yo udisagree onone subject dosent mean you cant be friends , i have mny freiends who have differeing opinions on certain things , a good example is a friend of mine who is christian , i just let him do what he has to do i dont comment or anything it is his life ,his choice

See what Muz says, I was polite to you, now you deserve a ban for the language, tell me why I shouldn't do this :mad: :mad:
i think maybe you should not make the decision to ban him cos i can see from your post your are annoyed just take a minute out to calm and then think about the ban decision as you will prolly come under a lot of scrutiny if you ban him from other members

See what Muz says, I was polite to you, now you deserve a ban for the language, tell me why I shouldn't do this :mad: :mad:
Here we go again typical Maurice, using the ban card coz someone is defending themselves. How the hell does he deserve a ban for something you instigated!!!!!!! Your the one saying you cant be friends and insulting him, his comment in post #29 didnt even deserve the response you gave. I think hes well within his right to say what he said, you deserve it.:mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom