Memorial Day / Summer plans

Re: Memorial Day / summer plans

I'm probably going to have some burgers and hot dogs on the grill. For some reason I always like cookouts when the summer starts :) I know it hasn't "technically" started but my definition of summer beginning is when school ends.

Well, today I'm going to my girlfriend's soccer game, then we're going out to dinner and back to her house...we should have fun ;)

Tomorrow I'm doing a community service type thing to plant flags by all the Veteran's graves downtown in the morning, then a Halo 2 LAN party at night.

And on Monday, I think we're gonna head down to our cottage and take out our new jetski we got my mom for Mother's Day.

Haha and damn, shish kabobs are amazing...I like mine with steak and peppers. I think I'm gonna go make a Polish sausage now, mmm...
Ginger%20teriyaki%20Steak%20%20Kabob.jpg

I decided to stick this thread just for today.. :)

To remember also all the men and Women who gave their lives to fight for what they believed in, so that there may be freedom.

Erm.. lake district at the weekend, clubbing in the week, lots of drinking to be done, bit of work..

A jetski??
jetski5.jpg

Works by basically intaking water, then uses a small propeller inside a tube to push the water out of the tube to make it move. You can then move this tube with the steering wheel to turn.

Ooh, nice! Does that propeller acts like a car alternator? Like, does it recharge the battery?

Yeah, usually, but the battery just went bad as far as I know. It starts up fine, but after about 5 minutes it dies every time. So you'd get out to the middle of the lake, and be screwed.

They go really fast because of their small size. The only drawback really is that because of the design of the propulsion system, you can't turn unless you're moving forward. So inexperienced drivers will be trying to dock it, and it won't turn because they don't have the gas on, and they end up crashing it...

Back
Top Bottom