tv vid card

Juice1

Fully Optimized
hi i need a little help with my vid card its a radeon 9200 pro and it has tv out so i connected tv out to my tv its a 42 inch sony projection lcd hdtv and its really blurry. dont get me wrong, the tv is clear but when i have the computer hooked up to it its really blurry. cam anyone tell me how to fix this??

TVs with the video output is always blurry for PCs. It does not generate the same refresh rates and method of coloring.

how do they make it mad clear like this 70 inch hdtv i saw at the digital life expo running vista was reallllllly clear, should i use an hdmi-dvi cable? they run at like 40 bucks for the ones monster cable makes.

are you using an s-video to the HD converter or are you using JUST the yellow composite?

just as a note look for newer drivers because the 9200 PRO you see is a generic windows driver i belive

are you using an s-video to the HD converter or are you using JUST the yellow composite?

just as a note look for newer drivers because the 9200 PRO you see is a generic windows driver i belive

yellow, would svideo make it any clearer? because i dont want to spend $40 for a monster hdmi-dvi cable, unless theres a place that sells them for cheaper. also i get letterbox on the left and right side, will i get that with svideo or hdmidvi cables?

im running a different card, which is a geforce3 ti 500. it has dvi if i need, the radeon 9200pro didnt have dvi.

Back
Top Bottom