Here's what I have:
Asus A7N8X-E Deluxe MB
Athlon XP 3000+ CPU with Thermaltake Volcano fan
512 mb Ram
200GB Maxtor Hard Drive
Asus 128mb V9520 video
Creative Labs 128 Sound Card
Opotorite DVD writer r/rw

Always kept cool with six fans in the case. I have run several games with this machine Battlefield 2, Splinter cell 2, Nascar Sim Racing...all run very well. Would be a great computer for multimedia or college. Starts FAST, never crashes!! Asus and AMD are very stable together. Any questions please ask.

MAKE OFFER....hint:would like to see $200+.....thanks

yea well you're not getting more than 200 for that. and you CANNOT run battlefield 2 on a radeon 9250. not possible.

Here's what I have:
Asus A7N8X-E Deluxe MB
Athlon XP 3000+ CPU with Thermaltake Volcano fan
512 mb Ram
200GB Maxtor Hard Drive
Asus 128mb V9520 video
Creative Labs 128 Sound Card
Opotorite DVD writer r/rw

Always kept cool with six fans in the case. I have run several games with this machine Battlefield 2, Splinter cell 2, Nascar Sim Racing...all run very well. Would be a great computer for multimedia or college. Starts FAST, never crashes!! Asus and AMD are very stable together. Any questions please ask.

MAKE OFFER....hint:would like to see $200+.....thanks
How is it that you have two apparently good systems to sell & why?:confused:

I would pay around $150 (with wiggle room) for it...let me know if you're interested.

I'll give you $50 for the motherboard and processor, pending pics of course. When was the last time you had it up and running, has it been overclocked?

How is it that you have two apparently good systems to sell & why?:confused:

more to the point where are the pictures of the items with the username and date hand written on a piece of paper

and he dosent have to explain where he got theese items from to you thats not part of the rules

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom