vista security is pissin me off

bullzi

Fully Optimized
vista is friggin high security, and its starting to annoy me, everything i do i have to confirm i want to do it, and i cant install hardly anything because the drivers are not digitally signed wich it requires, how do i turn the security down?? please help soon!

User account COntrol can be turned off in control pannel. IN the main search thing on the windows menu (can't call it the start menu any more) and search for "User Account Control". Turn it off and restart. No more annoying "Can I continue" popups.

I don't know about the drivers though. I know someone on here has found a solution for that.

ok, thanks, ill wait for them to respond if they do... thanks for the help man, much appriciated

cant find it though.. says no items match my search, can i get to it another way?

"the boot configuration data store could not be opened, access denied"

vista is pissin me off...

Just go to the control panel, click on user accounts and family safety, then click on User Accounts, and then "turn user account control on or off"

Why do you want UAC off, you do realise that its making your system more vulnerable, right?

From what i've seen with UAC it doesn't too much besides annoy the user. Heck, you want to change your desktop back round and "Are you doing this action?" It's nothing more than a pain in my oppinion, being a little more vulnerable would be worth it.

Back
Top Bottom