Fake websites cashing in on little Madeleine's disappearnce

Its totally unthinkable in my book, If that had been my little girl and i found out, that people were doing that I would go berserk
You're a man of 25 & from Yorkshire, a part of England known for it's friendly people, that is until they are roused, then look out!, by the way, have you any young children?

You're a man of 25 & from Yorkshire, a part of England known for it's friendly people, that is until they are roused, then look out!, by the way, have you any young children?

Sorry mate I'm 34, and I have no other children, sadly I lost a baby boy of 4 days so when it comes to children i get very roused easily, my daughter means everything to me. oh and I'm actually a London lad settled in Yorkshire

Yeah I saw several websites in the paper that had mis spelled names and its disgusting. The should be made to remove them

dosent the red cross have a donation for this yet. if your going to donate money donate it somebody you know will actually donate it like the red cross or the salvation army.

still dont see what the gain in fooling people for the money is really. go rob a bank it is better there both stealing so the same laws apply expect that setting up fake websites gets you a lot less money.

there is no difference in stealing 1 dollar or 1 million dollars when it comes to law. if your going to do something DO IT.

dosent the red cross have a donation for this yet. if your going to donate money donate it somebody you know will actually donate it like the red cross or the salvation army.

still dont see what the gain in fooling people for the money is really. go rob a bank it is better there both stealing so the same laws apply expect that setting up fake websites gets you a lot less money.

there is no difference in stealing 1 dollar or 1 million dollars when it comes to law. if your going to do something DO IT.
These are long established professionals, why take the risk of entering banks to get dough when you can sit in an office & rake it in, & what's this about it gets you a lot less money, they didn't just do it for the girl's "benifit" it's done all year round, every year, every time there are calls to support a major cause, they're there, tsunami's, Darfur, 9/11, July 7th London bombs etc, the list is endless, they must get millions over a period of time, it's just a job to them.

This is totally discusting , people are too quick to cash in on people hardship nowadays what is wrong with some people, it is discusting but i can assure you when theese people have a moment of hardship they will recieve all they deserve which will be nothing

This is totally discusting , people are too quick to cash in on people hardship nowadays what is wrong with some people, it is discusting but i can assure you when theese people have a moment of hardship they will recieve all they deserve which will be nothing
Amen to that, I'm not particularly religious, but that aside when they're in their eighties they'll be sitting there on their own, luxury all around them but it won't bring them comfort, I'm in my seventies, widowed, with enough money to see me through, & I'm still happy in spite of all that's happened to me, that's the difference between them & us!!

Back
Top Bottom