Fake websites cashing in on little Madeleine's disappearnce

Brookfield

Golden Master
ITV has revealed that several fake websites are making thousands out of would be supporters wanting to contribute to the Find Madeleine Fund, so guys warn your families what to look out for, the fake sites spell her name incorrectly as "Madeline". "Madeleine" is the correct spelling.
Apparently it's almost impossible to track these sites down as they close the site after getting a thousand or two, then set up another.
There are tens of thousands worldwide clamouring to contribute, then these b*st*rds come along!!, sadly there's always someone there to do this, it happened after the tsunami to name only one.

whats even worse is if these people keep doing it less people will donate. so they will get less money. (the fact that i think this whole thing is wrong and all the media attention they are getting is irrelevant, people are being scammed here)
edit: has the quick reply box changed or is my laptop still being funny?

Thats discusting, people should be bloody ashamed of themselfs. I do hope she comes back alive but at the moment its not looking very good :(

There are some sick, sick people in this world. How can they live with themselves?

Dude, my quick reply is normal.

Yeah I hate to say it but it's not looking good for her is it. Still got hopes though. As discusting as it is, these fake website do go happen, but you will find they do donate a few hundred pounds just so it looks legit, and they can show online donators a receipt etc.

We donated £150 (my family) to a website for the appeal, I really hope it was a legit one, it looked legit enough.

Has the quick reply box changed or is my laptop still being funny?
No, it's not your laptop, I've had that, but I find that when I hit reply, I get a blank screen, but when I go back & try again it usually goes

Steff & celegorm, those sort are never ashamed, they're only in it for the money.

ok its gone back to normal, just like the drop down boxes i was having probs with. how random.
anyway yeah, people will do anything for money now

I am utterly disgusted, how can people make a scam out of that, I hope they get run over by a car or bus tomorrow sick Bxxxxxxx

I hope they get run over by a car or bus tomorrow, sick Bxxxxxxx
Sorry, not much chance of that I'm afraid, he or they no doubt drive around in limo's with blacked out windows, bought with the money swindled out of punters & I bet their houses are large detached houses, probably in the countryside, these were no penny-ante criminals.

Sorry, not much chance of that I'm afraid, he or they no doubt drive around in limo's with blacked out windows, bought with the money swindled out of punters & I bet their houses are large detached houses, probably in the countryside, these were no penny-ante criminals.

Its totally unthinkable in my book, If that had been my little girl and i found out, that people were doing that I would go berserk

Back
Top Bottom