No one cares about the Mac

dont be hatin!
no but seriously, if you guys actually owned macs youd like them more. If you do own a mac, and you still dont like them, then your problem is probably games.

My sister owns a Apple Powerbook G4 Titanium so I've played around with Macs before. Why I don't like Apple products isn't because of the inability to play games. I'm a junior in high school so I have other growing concerns other than video games.

I dislike Apple because they charge a ridiculous amount of money for their products. While I do appreciate the clean, sleek and elegant looks of Macs, the price isn't justified. Even software for Macs are more expensive than their PC counterparts.

The big reason as to why I dislike Apple products is their attitude. While they claim over 75% of the MP3 player market, it seems their marketing has gotten more arrogant. All those Mac vs. PC ads are starting to get under my skin not only because most of them are false, but they twist things around to make it seem like the Mac is superior when in all honesty it has it's own flaws.

isn't that what they're trying to do? Its business. Business means money. If you were a company, you would try to put down your rival to gain more market share. Anybody would. If I had a choice, i would buy a Mac. Their OS is great, their product designs are incredible. And they are quite easy to use. Of course anything has a learning curve.

The price doesn't justify what you get? I wouldn't say that. The research and design team eats up so much money at apple its incredible. The reason Macs aren't cheap is because their hardware is not modular. And the demand is rather low compared to PCs.

That's Apple's fault for using non-standardized hardware. It was only recently that Macs started using PCI-Express. Before, to upgrade your video card you had to buy the special Apple ones that cost at least $100 more than the PCI-E version.

The only reason why I would even buy a Mac is because they look nice and the design is great. Thank goodness they have Boot Camp...Mac OS X may be nice, but it just doesn't suit my needs. If you want stable, go with Linux.

Back
Top Bottom