help on uninstalling

ok thanks cause i have a old pc game installed which is gb's and i want to unstall it and i was wondering if i could get the 3 gb's back so i think i will get them back onced unstall correct? like i can use those 3 gb's for something else?

yes you will get most of those 3 gigs back and you will be able to use them for something else.

ok thanks cause i have a old pc game installed which is gb's and i want to unstall it and i was wondering if i could get the 3 gb's back so i think i will get them back onced unstall correct? like i can use those 3 gb's for something else?
When you un install the game, say it says 3gb, you will have 3 more gb free after you un install, which means you can put more stuff on the hard drive, such as other games, music, or files, and they dont have to be 3gb they can be any size file.

When you un install the game, say it says 3gb, you will have 3 more gb free after you un install, which means you can put more stuff on the hard drive, such as other games, music, or files, and they dont have to be 3gb they can be any size file.

Technically it wouldn't be exactly 3 gigs cause you would have to remove the registry files as well. They are so small though that it doesn't really matter that much, but they will start to slow your system down after awhile.

Back
Top Bottom