The Biggest Hard drive Ever :o

Hey spywarebanisher, I was wondering if you still use superantispyware. I have been having an anomaly with it today - the free version keeps wanting to scan drive d even though I have told it to scan drive c only.

Hey spywarebanisher, I was wondering if you still use superantispyware. I have been having an anomaly with it today - the free version keeps wanting to scan drive d even though I have told it to scan drive c only.

hey m8,
if you have a Q? for spywarebanisher private message him if you have a problem of your own start a new thread,

your not ment to post your problems on other peoples threads

thanks

That isnt the same hard drive. if you look that is the NCQ Version wich is no were near as good as the one from the link i posted lol! plus overclockers says its preorder, i rang zebra computers and they confirmed 58 in stock!
Hmmm, as far as im aware NCQ (Native Command Queing) can be better in certain situations like servers, which is why im getting that one. I dont game so thats not going to be a problem for me.:)

I wonder how much hard disk space all the films in the English language would take up, given that a typical shop purchased dvd is a few gigabytes normally.

Back
Top Bottom