You cant call it a gang

Status
Not open for further replies.

muz

Golden Master
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/magazine/6683211.stm
i am sorry but this is even more bureaucracy from our government . we are now being told we cannot call them a gang this is political corectness gone way too far now

the thing that annoyed me most was this
Youth worker Shaun Bailey says as a teenager in London's North Kensington he belonged to "clicks" - informal groups of youngsters hanging around together, who may live in the same area or share an interest in football or music.or kicking people heads in
note i added the bit in bold
what so kicking people heads in or causing a nuisance,robbing old people all them just became a shared interest

What annoys me even more is that whilst they are worrying about what to label theese people they are not stopping the nuisance they are causing , if the government got off there arses and did something then there would be no nuisance tennagers to label as a gang

at least someone has it right
Shadow Home Secretary David Davis says the label matters not. "The public are not bothered about what people who commit crime and anti-social behaviour are called."

typical BBC....
ummm... I'm sure I can't be the only one confused by that comment...

the BBC is a news service...

the story mentions youth workers, professors, poiticians... but there is no view point by the BBC, what are they meant to do not report news that they disagree with?

so yeah... typical BBC, they've reported a news story without putting their own opinion in...
damn these liberal free media broadcast types and their un-opinionated reporting!!

anyway...
http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/gang

definition 1, a group of people...

doesn't get anymore clear cut than that goes it really. any group of people is a gang, be they cub scouts or drug dealers...
stupid social workers trying to section of bit of the language and attach negative connotations to ordinary words.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/magazine/6683211.stm
i am sorry but this is even more bureaucracy from our government . we are now being told we cannot call them a gang this is political corectness gone way too far now

the thing that annoyed me most was this

note i added the bit in bold
what so kicking people heads in or causing a nuisance,robbing old people all them just became a shared interest

What annoys me even more is that whilst they are worrying about what to label theese people they are not stopping the nuisance they are causing , if the government got off there arses and did something then there would be no nuisance tennagers to label as a gang

at least someone has it right
Oh boy!!! can I relate to that!!!:mad: this stupid stupid government of ours is totally biased on the side of the offenders, whilst being against innocent people, who complain, there have been several cases where someone has legally made a citizen's arrest, only to be arrested themselves & thrown into jail, the offender getting a caution & set free.
I was going to say that it's a good job that Blair's going, but it won't be any different when Brown's so called "coronation" takes place, yes of course he'll flap his arms about & tell us that "things will be different now" they won't, believe me!!!

Oh boy!!! can I relate to that!!!:mad: this stupid stupid government of ours is totally biased on the side of the offenders, whilst being against innocent people, who complain, there have been several cases where someone has legally made a citizen's arrest, only to be arrested themselves & thrown into jail, the offender getting a caution & set free.
I was going to say that it's a good job that Blair's going, but it won't be any different when Brown's so called "coronation" takes place, yes of course he'll flap his arms about & tell us that "things will be different now" they won't, believe me!!!
i agree with this 100% what is also annoying is whilst they are deciding what to call them they arent solving the broblem , to be honest i dont care what you call theese groups of yourng people all that matters is they are not causing trouble

I dont care what you call these groups of young people all that matters is they are not causing trouble
Sorry, is that a typo?, don't you mean "all that matters is they are causing trouble", or am I reading it wrong?, apologies if I am!

Sorry, is that a typo?, don't you mean "all that matters is they are causing trouble", or am I reading it wrong?, apologies if I am!

I doubt it, that's a perfectly reasonable opinion. If you have these gangs that just hang about having a laugh with mates, and don't cause trouble, where's the harm in that?

I doubt it, that's a perfectly reasonable opinion. If you have these gangs that just hang about having a laugh with mates, and don't cause trouble, where's the harm in that?
yeah i am only the against the ones causing trobule if they arent doing anything illegal or a nuisance why not

Ah right, I see what you are all saying, the whole point is that different groups [gangs?] do different things & police shouldn't jump in mob-handed causing innocent persons to be wrongly accused.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom