Emailed MAC ealier

lhuser

Golden Master
Okay, you might be thinking "yeah so"?

Well, it's a little more important. I have emailed them about their OS.

You all know the MAC vs PC ads? Well, I've emailed them to see if they could program the OS a bit more, like adding a Device manager and AMD CPU support.

I've literally said: Why not program it so that PC users can run to the store and get it, instead of letting a perfect system to go to the trash and get a MAC?

I've tried MAC OS X 10.4 on my PC. Ran flawless...except the few hardware problems. If they do it for PC, I'm preety sure users and Apple's economy is going to grow towards their OS.

PCs are as powerful as Macs...they just need the right OS to use it's full power.

What ya think? Yay or nay?

I dont think it would make a difference. Most people still wont change because its a new OS to have to learn, new software to buy, and most businesses will stay windows based, so its not worth the hassle IMO.

I had a feeling that users would do that. Some people might migrate, but most of them wouldn't. They practically don't know how to install MSN Messenger...the easiest thing!

macs are famed for their ease of use and clean interface...

why would they want to make it feel more like windows? one of their biggest selling points, (in fact the point of that mac vs. PC advert) is that you're not buying a windows box, you're buying a mac, and it won't be like windows...

besides, most people who know how to do reasonable in depth PC stuff aren't the people who are going to be buying a mac anyway.

Yeah, I agree with root. I think apple sales income could go DOWN. The people i know that have mac's, have them because they are more Unique than PC's. If PC's can run OSX, then they wont be AS unique! And is they sell OS'es instead of computer's, then they will make less money

if they made it windows hardware compatible, i'd buy(cough) it and dual boot, there are plenty of things like editing movies, pictures, etc. that i'd love to have a mac for, but i just can't afford to buy a whole new system.

I dont think it would make a difference. Most people still wont change because its a new OS to have to learn, new software to buy, and most businesses will stay windows based, so its not worth the hassle IMO.

Yeah MS will have the monopoly for a long time because theres no way most users could learn a second os

Okay, you might be thinking "yeah so"?

Well, it's a little more important. I have emailed them about their OS.

You all know the MAC vs PC ads? Well, I've emailed them to see if they could program the OS a bit more, like adding a Device manager and AMD CPU support.

I've literally said: Why not program it so that PC users can run to the store and get it, instead of letting a perfect system to go to the trash and get a MAC?

I've tried MAC OS X 10.4 on my PC. Ran flawless...except the few hardware problems. If they do it for PC, I'm preety sure users and Apple's economy is going to grow towards their OS.

PCs are as powerful as Macs...they just need the right OS to use it's full power.

What ya think? Yay or nay?
If I wanted a mac os, I would get a mac because, the only thing I like about them, is the look of their pc's. I think thats why most people buy them, for looks. The os they could care less about.

If I wanted a mac os, I would get a mac because, that is the onyl thing i liek abou tthem really, is the look of their pc's. I think thats why most people buy them for looks. The os they could care less about.

exactly. i agree 100 percent. +1. i love how their mac book pro look. esp black.:cool:

Back
Top Bottom