A Laptop

Captain Pooka

Daemon Poster
My girlfriend had some trouble with her sony VIO.. The people screwed up the battery and refuse to replace it because they don't believe they did it!
They spent 500$ on the warrenty that apperantly doesn't do anything (at CompUSA) and it kind of pisses me off too.

She's looking for a new laptop and we need some suggestions :D From what I've seen with Dells I'm not letting her go with that.

Thinking of other brands that would be good for her.. I'm just looking for a good brand name, I can fix all the other hardware specifics with her...

Thanks
-Q

to tell you the truth mate clock speed dnt mean as much as it used to it depends on how much yor budget is and

a 1.6Ghz in intel would be a diff speed to a 1.6Ghz in AMD ???

I recommend HP, back in January I brought an HP laptop and am verry pleased with it. Personally though I wouldn't go with Acer unless you're on a really really tight budget as Acer is known for having questionable build qaulity in their laptops. I'd say even Dell is much better then Acer! Toshiba is good too.

But mainly it all comes down to what the laptop will be used for and your budget.

Hope this helps!

i have a toshiba, the build quality is a bit crappy but is a great laptop for the price

Back
Top Bottom