Monitor decisions

Argon

Baseband Member
So it's time for me to upgrade to LCD monitors, something very overdue, and I'd like to get some suggestions about different brands and models...
I plan to get a primary and secondary monitor on a budget of ~600 bucks. The primary should be around 20', fast and good for games etc..
The secondary doesn't have to be amazing, but definitely respectable.
I was looking at the Viewsonic VG2025WM for the primary monitor, anyone have it or know anything about it?
Any advice would be appreciated, thanks.

I checked out the 2007WFP, looks nice but I should clarify that my ~ $600 budget is for both monitors. I am looking to buy 2 monitors, one higher-end, the other not so much.

I think the link ownage has doesnt really work. it does but it isnt showing the monitor for me

Scroll to the bottom of the page. The second last one is the one i'm talking about.

I checked out the 2007WFP, looks nice but I should clarify that my ~ $600 budget is for both monitors. I am looking to buy 2 monitors, one higher-end, the other not so much.

at 270 per monitor, you can get two and be well within your budget. Why one high quality one and one low quality? It will look weird, as in screen quality. You can't go wrong with the 2007WFPs.

that is a sweet monitor, and very affordable! I get what you're saying about having two different quality monitors, and I would for sure prefer two identical ones, but I'm worried about the 16 ms response time... it's a little on the slow side, otherwise I would not hesitate at all.

its 16ms full black to pure white, the response times you see with other monitors are "black" to "white" and sometimes gray to gray. I use the 2005FPW, the older model, and I see no ghosting what so ever. The 16ms response shouldn't scare you away, its perfect for gaming and movie watching. If you aren't happy with the monitors, I'm pretty sure Dell will be glad to take them back ;)

Back
Top Bottom