every vid card ranked. well...most.

i have a 7600GS which is listed at #39, unless those are all pci-e cards which they probably are....i have the agp version of the 7600GS, so don't know where that would fall if the list is all pci-e cards...it doesn't say anywhere whether they are all pci-e or not...

The 9500Pro is actually probably the better card. It has twice the pixel pipelines and texture units, with a little higher than half the core clock @ stock. The difference would hardly be noticeable going from one to the other.

As for the 1600Pro/7300GT battle, that one really is strange... I'm going to have to agree with you there.

The thing that may believe the 9500 to beat the 9600, is that it could be a big OCer. Also, if it's them who benched, it could be a simple heating issue.

I'm third as well. although i don't quite agree with some of it. I'm sorry, but i think the 320 MB version of the 8800 GTS could still beat a 7950GX2

Woo Hoo im #90

question for you guys do you think that is a reliable list ?

the reason im asking is coz im buildin a new pc soon and know nothing about graphics cards so could i just say (example not true)
the 8800 is £40 and comes in at #78
and the 7600 is £35 and comes in at #74

so then i would but the 7600 ????
could i buy my graphics card that way ??

I'm 76, 103, one Geforce 4 MX 4000 which isn't in the damn list, and a couple of them who aren't either. They used a bit of Voodoo, mainly ATI and Nvidia, and 1 single Via S3 graphics. No FireGL, no Quadro, no Trident, etc. That's not a real list.

Back
Top Bottom