Fs; 1gb Corsair Xms Ddr400

THEpiGUY

Daemon Poster
I have 1GB of DDR400 Corsair XMS RAM, rated at 2-3-3-6, that I need to get rid of. I'm asking $60 plus shipping. A scanned picture is presented since I don't have a digital camera.
Newegg link for complete specs.

xmsuv8.png

If you have any further questions, feel free to ask. The memory is available on a first-claim first-serve basis.

edit: Thanks for the approval and luck, Brookfield. :)

Re: WTS: EVGA 7800GT and 1GB DDR400 RAM

Since I recently upgraded to an 8800GTS, I'm now looking to sell my eVGA 7800GT. It's working perfectly fine, and I even dusted the fan! I'm looking to get $120 (shipped) for it. We can discuss shipping in AIM/Steam if you're interested. The picture's scanned, so don't expect Ãœber quality.
Newegg link (refurbished) for complete specs.

Also, I have 1GB of DDR400 Corsair XMS RAM, rated at 2-3-3-6, that I need to get rid of. Make me an offer on this one. Once again, a scanned picture is presented since I don't have a digital camera.

xmsuv8.png

If you have any further questions, feel free to ask. And mods, did I do this right; do I need more detail?
It's fine, I OK'd your last one, 'luck with this one:) , the written note is always a good proof.

How much for the memory?

I need it for my server.

How much for the memory?

I need it for my server.

Hmm... I'm not really "in" on DDR1 prices, hence why I said "make an offer." Would $60 + shipping be good?

And if you're interested, please make sure you realize this is 184-pin DDR1 RAM, incompatible with AM2 and Core 2's.

Hmm... I'm not really "in" on DDR1 prices, hence why I said "make an offer." Would $60 + shipping be good?

And if you're interested, please make sure you realize this is 184-pin DDR1 RAM, incompatible with AM2 and Core 2's.
Shucks, he beat me to it by a minute. $60 sounds like a reasonable price, CompMan.

And yes, if its the rig in your signature, this Ram is not compatible. This is DDRI, not DDR2. FYI.

Shucks, he beat me to it by a minute.

Gotta love it when that happens. :p I have some studying to do for my English exam tomorrow, so I may not be able to check back tonight. Last day of school tomorrow! :D

Gotta love it when that happens. :p I have some studying to do for my English exam tomorrow, so I may not be able to check back tonight. Last day of school tomorrow! :D

Good luck with the test! Damn that sucks, a test on the last day. The last day for me is June 28th, wow youre getting out early.

Good luck with the test! Damn that sucks, a test on the last day. The last day for me is June 28th, wow youre getting out early.
Thanks; this is the earliest we've gotten out in a while, but June 28th? Wow! We normally get out in late May/early June, and we start back up in mid-August.

lol, off-topic in my own topic. :D

Back
Top Bottom