call of duty 4

bullzi

Fully Optimized
so how's everybody feelin about call of duty 4: modern combat??

im ecstatic and cant wait...

It seems cool, and I'll really be excited if I see some confirmation which may or may not be about regarding it as a game coming to PC, but right now I'm alot more excited about StarcraftII than anything really.

It's nice to see the Call of Duty series go into more modern things instead of trying to milk the WWII cow dry.

i'm curious on how well they are going to do on it. i know its a huge switch around from WWII but i mean the detail they put into their WWII games will be a great advantage for them in the 4th one.

It's nice to see the Call of Duty series go into more modern things instead of trying to milk the WWII cow dry.

Exactly. You can only make so many games about a certain subject before you "run out" of unique stuff to add to it...other conflicts don't have games made about them (WWI, Korea, Vietnam etc)

It'll be nice though to see a change in the Call of Duty series...i liked the multiplayer in Call of Duty 3 with different classes and vehicles so maybe they will improve upon the multiplayer further for the 4th game

Yeah..the release date is still TBA 2007, I bet that'll probably be pushed back into early 2008 though.

I think its a great idea and personally can't wait. If its as good as COD2 was then I'll be happy!

It will be better, because they arent trying to copy cod2 exactly. infinity ward helped make cod2 and not cod3 but theyre gonna do 4. and they really helped make cod2 good.

I can't wait for it. Looks nice, and it has the makings of being a good modern combat game.

Like some-one else said before, I too would like to see some WWI, Korea, and even a Civil War game or two that isn't put out by the History Channel.

Back
Top Bottom