crysis

Well the graphics weren't bad, it's just the gameplay that got repetitive. As for the Source Engine...whooo...that video of the Strider blowing up that wooden shack with its Warp Cannon was amazing. The physics have definately been improved.

Quake 4? umm....okay. Quake 4 and Doom 3 were by far some of the not so good games I've played. They just repeat themselves...not that fun. The source engine is amazing. Very optimized and runs great....the physics can be improved though :p

Doom3 sucked, but I really liked Quake4. To each his own.

Well the graphics weren't bad, it's just the gameplay that got repetitive. As for the Source Engine...whooo...that video of the Strider blowing up that wooden shack with its Warp Cannon was amazing. The physics have definately been improved.

Hell yeah, Episode2 is gonna be shweet.

so what is crysis, is it a game or a program to design a game, also if its a game what arre they using to make that kind of graphics? i want to find a good program to do that.

I agree...Developers will get to a point where it looks as realistic as real life, and at that point, As Alvino said, The line needs to be drawn.

If it ever got that realistic it would push me away because it's a daily flashback of what I see on the streets.

But then again, This IS America.

Well, next they will be finding a way for you to be put into the game, so you can feel pain and force and stuff, bad thing is I will probably end up spending all my time playing video games when it comes to that, lol:D

I know!, that was awesome! But did you notice the room was totally empty?
I also do not like the doom 3 engine, it wasnt realistic at all. Everything looks like its covered in oil. Doom 3 was a terrible game, Quake 4 was alot better.

so what is crysis, is it a game or a program to design a game, also if its a game what arre they using to make that kind of graphics? i want to find a good program to do that.

CryENGINE 2 is the engine that the game Crysis will be using.

Developers say a 7800GTX can run the game fairly at high settings amazing and you comp can scale back 2 years and run the game.

Back
Top Bottom