call me crazy, but....

boardordi3

Fully Optimized
okay, i was at the airport the other day, it took us an hour and a half to get through security, now has anyone ever thought?
does the govenrment think that this is the only flaw in our security? i mean, you practically have to have your rectum searched to get through the airports, so wouldnt the terrorists try a different method for 2 reasons
too much security/risk
its already been done, too much suspicion?
i dunno, i just think that the terrorists would think of a different way, considering the crazy stuff going on at airports

Your Crazy. Lol.

No sorry, I'm not in a state of mind to be able to talk about terrorism.. check back tomorrow.

okay, i was at the airport the other day, it took us an hour and a half to get through security, now has anyone ever thought?
does the govenrment think that this is the only flaw in our security? i mean, you practically have to have your rectum searched to get through the airports, so wouldnt the terrorists try a different method for 2 reasons
too much security/risk
i dunno, i just think that the terrorists would think of a different way, considering the crazy stuff going on at airports
no but if you reduce the security at airports terrorists will realise and then the reduced security will be easy for them to by pass

lol. yh the security is kinda random. im sure if i sat here for a few days and had a think i could make some sort of plan to bypass it (not that im going to). i mean theres still flaws, thats how these stupid people do it in the first place. if they are too stupid to figure out new ways then thats a good thing, it means we are safe. the security needs to be sorted out. the more the better but some improvements are needed

no but if you reduce the security at airports terrorists will realise and then the reduced security will be easy for them to by pass

im not calling for reducing it, im just saying dont you think terrorists would be a little smarter than to even try to get through that? lol

too much security/risk

True...but flying is the most efficient way of going somewhere, they use the vehicle itself as a weapon...if they tried sailing it would be to hard to have the instruments to carry out a terrorist attack (also it would take like a week to sail across the Atlantic lol).

but yeah man airport security is a pain lol, reminds me of a story of when i was coming back from Mexico i was going through customs and the Homeland Security man (a very large black man with biceps the size of a watermelon) asked to see my travel papers (which was just my birth certificate), so i hand it to him and i had them folded over once...the man gets upset and starts yelling at me "DO NOT APPROACH ME WITH YOUR PAPERS FOLDED!" i was like 14 at the time so i don't think im much of a threat. but yeah...lesson learned...only after i had like wet myself :p lol

True...but flying is the most efficient way of going somewhere, they use the vehicle itself as a weapon...if they tried sailing it would be to hard to have the instruments to carry out a terrorist attack (also it would take like a week to sail across the Atlantic lol).

but yeah man airport security is a pain lol, reminds me of a story of when i was coming back from Mexico i was going through customs and the Homeland Security man (a very large black man with biceps the size of a watermelon) asked to see my travel papers (which was just my birth certificate), so i hand it to him and i had them folded over once...the man gets upset and starts yelling at me "DO NOT APPROACH ME WITH YOUR PAPERS FOLDED!" i was like 14 at the time so i don't think im much of a threat. but yeah...lesson learned...only after i had like wet myself :p lol

Sounds like hes got a temper problem, lol.

That's why it's smart to estimate about 2 hours to get through check-in and security.

Sounds like hes got a temper problem, lol.
Nah sounds like he's an arse on a power trip, shouting at a 14 year old kid, someone who blatantly isn't going to say anything back!

I see your point though,

IMO if I were a terrorist I'd come in the same way all the illegal immigrants get in, cause they obviously aren't standing in lines with passport documents at the ready, but they are still getting in!

having said that, most terrorists are 'home grown' anyway.

Back
Top Bottom