Really Messed Up CD

If you go for the latter just make sure you scan the file before you open it, you should be fine:)

well, since you do have the original cd key (right?) I don't think it would be that bad if you just downloaded the OS and burned it on a dvd.

i agree you have technically bought the software so i dnt think it is illegal ?

Trying it now, just got the chance do download it ( I was at scholl) i will terll you how it goes.

well, since you do have the original cd key (right?) I don't think it would be that bad if you just downloaded the OS and burned it on a dvd.

ya, just torrent xp, and burn it to a cd, as long as you have the key when you load it that genuine you'll be fine.

Put your scratched CD into a drive then select read and send the file to a destination folder to burn later, once its read the disc, then you can burn it. hopefully it will read it enough to copy and all the files so you can burn it. fingers crossed.

ok, I will give rep to you guys for help (need to focus on this first) I have it saved but what type of disk type do I burn it to?, It says things like, audio,iso,damaged sector?) which one, i'll try automatic first but thanks for all the help.

Back
Top Bottom