Is there a site to help me?

Celegorm

Site Team
Staff member
First time i sent this, it errored out, so lets hope this sends:

I'm looking to to upload a .zip file to a site so i can have you guys test a java program i made if you would be so kind, but i don't know of any sites that i can use so you can downlaod the zip.

Anyone know of any sites (free is prefered) that could help me?

sorry fo double post in advance but i got a db error when i pressed the edit btn ???
anyway i have some free webspace with orange if you email me the zip i can put it there for you if you want

omg theres loads. rapidshare, megaupload, fileho, yousendit, mediafire, etc...

go with megaupload or fileho

rapidshare is eh, but thats if you don't have the premium account.

Well i got it up. The following link will bring you to the download page. it wants you to enter a security code from a picture first (to cut down spam or sumthing i guess).

It is a java based word processor V1.0. I know there are issues with entering manual sizes, but if you find any other problems let me know.

Save the folder to your desktop. You should only need to run the .BAT file to make it run. If that doesn't work then you will need to compile this in a java compiler first.

let me know what you think.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=LYN695VJ

[edit] i updated the link, so my name would be taken off the file. I tried saving it in multiple places to ensure the quality of the .BAT, and it works in my Documents, and my desktop as well as in the Root of the C drive. You souldn't need to worry about compiling anymore, just ignore the "System Connot find Specified Path" error if you see it. the program still works.

Well i got it up. The following link will bring you to the download page. it wants you to enter a security code from a picture first (to cut down spam or sumthing i guess).

It is a java based word processor V1.0. I know there are issues with entering manual sizes, but if you find any other problems let me know.

Save the folder to your desktop. You should only need to run the .BAT file to make it run. If that doesn't work then you will need to compile this in a java compiler first.

let me know what you think.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=LYN695VJ
looks like it needs compiling , what compilers can i use ,

I've been using JCreater Pro and a nice free one called TextPad, but i'm sure any java compiler will work.

cool ,i might wait till tomorrow to compile her cos it is getting late here and i have an english lit exam tomoro

Back
Top Bottom