I'm really sorry

I'm sorry to hear that, Well now you can build your one online, your 18 so We could help build one just like it for cheaper, if you want us to you can post the specs of the comp you were going to buy.

Sweetness Thanks!
(I'm straight FYI) lol

Lol trivium nate, that did sound gay. My social studies teacher always says "thanks, sweetness" to everyone when they do something good (such as hand in the work early or something, he says it to the guys also). And one of the substitutes in our school (who seems to like my social studies teacher) always says o.m.g. but he actually says o-m-g not oh my gosh and its so funny, lol.

But dont be hatin on gay people, they're people too but yeah, its funny when they have their moments. I once saw this guy wearing golf capris, purple dress shirt, and a yellow sport jacket say "omg they cancelled my facial!" lol yeah they have their moments.

Cheers to being straight!

OK, back to the topic, i have a best buy near me, and i always used to go there, but now I go to newegg.com to shop, they're way cheaper over at newegg than at "worst buy." I beleive you can play most of those games on the intergrated 6100, with ~30 fps. Hell, I run counter-strike source on a 2GHz processor (Not dual-core) a gig of RAM at 400MHz, and a Radeon 9200 pro at max settings, 1366 x 768 res, and i dont even get any lag. im gona get fraps running now and ill test exactly how many fps i get.

What i'm trying to say is you probably dont need a new card right away. get one off new egg when you can.

Hold on...there is NO age required to build a PC. That is bull.

Now, I'd suggest to go to your local shop and customize it from there. You're better off like that.

Well, I kind of like the Acer he's picked. Maybe a faster CPU if possible, but I think it's good.

Hold on...there is NO age required to build a PC. That is bull.

Now, I'd suggest to go to your local shop and customize it from there. You're better off like that.

I KNOW that I am saying he is old enough to hav a credit card to buy the parts from that site. I will post a comp as good as that in a little while.

Back
Top Bottom