What are these ports for?

i use digital audio in my home theatre setup in the basement. its awesome :) gotta get a bigger tv though....or a projector

projector!!!! i have a $900 sharp DLP, 1080i MLB KICKS ASS!!!! it seriously looks real, its on a 109" screen, dont spend 3k on plasma, get a bigger screen and awesome picture :p, oh its also pretty kick ass for xbox, i dont have 360 but when my friends bring their's over, its sAweet, ill show you pics when i get home

projector!!!! i have a $900 sharp DLP, 1080i MLB KICKS ASS!!!! it seriously looks real, its on a 109" screen, dont spend 3k on plasma, get a bigger screen and awesome picture :p, oh its also pretty kick ass for xbox, i dont have 360 but when my friends bring their's over, its sAweet, ill show you pics when i get home

just cause the projector takes 1080i signals, does not mean it displays in 1080i, most likely 720p, but gimme pics.

Actually, a 50" plasma with much better image quality than your projector is less than $2,000.
Your TV channels are probably not 1080, but some 360 games are.

Anyway, I can vouch for Logitech speakers, they're great.

that is true, it isnt a 1080i projector, but comparing the 720p to 1080i, the 1080 beats 720, idk how, but it does, the main reason i run 1080i is because i have a 57" HDTV behind it that can run 1080i, and i dont like having to go into settings and all that to switch between 720 and 1080 to watch tv, so i just stick with 1080i and the projector recognizes the high res and frankly does a damn good job of displaying it :p

Internanl USB ports on pci USB cards, what would internally use these?

The main one, next to all my speaker ports is an optical port, what is that for? Can it plug into different types of speakers?
i have always wondered why put internal usb ports ona usb card?

I think my setup is the best.
Not to brag or anything or to be an ass.

Ok in our family room we have a 50" Panasonic professional series plasma hanging on the wall. 5.1 surround sound, the speakers are in the ceiling and the sub woofer is in the wall.
It is a denon receiver with a 400 disc dvd player. The receiver, cable box, and dvd player is behind the wall so you can't see anything. The sub is a Elon 12" in a wooden box, hooked up to a 500 watt amp.

Then in our finished basement is my computer on a desk, and on another desk I have an extra computer for when friends come over.

And a Panasonic 42" plasma on the wall, hooked up to a 5.1 Denon Reciever but not in the ceiling speakers just regular 5.1 sound.

I love it!

and if anyone doesn't believe me I'll take pics

P.S. My ps3 is hoooked up to the plasma next to me.

Yeah, I wish I had a high def TV, but I can plug my 360(if I ever get one) into the VGA port on my monitor.
I will look into logitech speakers, is there any point in getting a 7.1 system?

I think my setup is the best.
Not to brag or anything or to be an ass.

Ok in our family room we have a 50" Panasonic professional series plasma hanging on the wall. 5.1 surround sound, the speakers are in the ceiling and the sub woofer is in the wall.
It is a denon receiver with a 400 disc dvd player. The receiver, cable box, and dvd player is behind the wall so you can't see anything. The sub is a Elon 12" in a wooden box, hooked up to a 500 watt amp.

Then in our finished basement is my computer on a desk, and on another desk I have an extra computer for when friends come over.

And a Panasonic 42" plasma on the wall, hooked up to a 5.1 Denon Reciever but not in the ceiling speakers just regular 5.1 sound.

I love it!

and if anyone doesn't believe me I'll take pics

P.S. My ps3 is hoooked up to the plasma next to me.

I would assume you have the money for all that anyways. After all you are the guy that supposedly said you would buy a new video card whenever it came out. :rolleyes::p

Back
Top Bottom