Really old video card

ace777

Fully Optimized
All I know is that I had this Video card from like a 166 Mhz (something like that) that had 4 Mb video memory and was from Trident. I unfortunatly have very little money to create this comp for my sister so I am going to use this card until then. I have no Idea where to get the driveers for this card does anyone have any ideas on how to find something like that out. It could be out of 1 of 3 comps but I'm not sure which, and not even sure if you can still find those drivers.Also does bestbuy have any 20 pin PSUs or a video card that is AGP 2x that will work at the wattage.

-ace

You're never going to find specific drivers for a card that old, just use Windows default display drivers.

I'm sure they have 20 pin PSUs. You can probably just buy an AGP 4x or 8x video card and it will scale down to the speeds of 2x.

thank you lhuser, but as for the PSU I'm not asking whet PSU wil work at that speed I am asking where to find one, and what card will work at that speed. Oh and 1+ to rep for both.

Where to get one? Any local shops or Newegg.
What card will work at that speed? Any. It just needs to have a hole at the left side. 2X/4X or 8X cards. Just set like this:
agpuniv.jpg

agp_no.jpg

Back
Top Bottom