Overclocking GPU

well also, whats the rest of your hardware like?? this could be ram issue or something...

will that link download damage the video card? I have a 5200 Vertigo FX ( don't laugh) and I want to over clock. Its jus ttaking up space and I want to really use it. What are the chances of me blowing it up? sorry I don't want to be a post hijacker.

hahaha, its not a RAM problem he has 3.00 GB see sig, also I think your connection speed is just slow what internet type do you have?

just cause he has a lot of ram doesnt mean its fast, you could have 1gb of 800mhz ram and thats better than a ton of slow ram, as far as oc'ing your 5200 i have one, doesnt work... at all, but give it a try, using coolbits

http://downloads.guru3d.com/download.php?det=815

download that, open it, and it changes the registry, then open up your nvidia control panel, click on view>switch to classic, then close that, right click on your desktop, click nvidia>then your monitor and it should open up, then on the right hand side under all the options and such, you'll see clock settings, click that and hit detect optimal settings

Back
Top Bottom