I'm really sorry

Okay I'm going to buy a computer It has the NVIDIA GeForce 6100,
I want a really graphics card I want 256 or if i can afford it a 512mb card, Can you please go to www.Bestbuy.com and recommend me a good gpu?
Please recommend me one before like 1:30PM because that when i leave for the mall to pick it up. I must say th at I'm really sorry for all of the computer threads
I'm not good with knowing which gpu is good
Sorry and Thanks

no he's saying he's buying a pc with that in it, and he wants a better one, dude dont buy any gpu's from best buy, take your time, slow down, and let us find a good one for you, best buy's prices suck, they are too high and they dont know what they are talking about if you ask a question, if you want us to look for a good gpu, give us your budget, slot type and games you play, never rush into buying stuff, i learned the hardway when i settled for an inspiron 1501 from dell, it sucks...

yes, my question is what is the slot type? like bullzi said you need to tell use the price range and what site you can get it from.

okay slot type is anyone of these
2 PCI, 1 PCI-E x1, 1 PCI-E x16, 4 DDR

Price range I guess $200 or so

Okay so would the ATI Radeon X1650 512mb gpu be able to play these games?
Counter Strike
Counter Strike Condition Zero
Counter Strike Condition Zero Deleted scenes
Counter Strike source
Call of duty 2
Day of defeat
Doom 3
Doom 3 Resurrection of evil
Halo
Half Life 2
Half Life 2 Episode 1
Half Life 2 Gary's Mod
Half Life 2 Death match
Half Life 2 Lost Coast
Half Life death match source
Half Life source
Half Life
Grand Theft Auto San Andreas
Grand theft auto vice city
Grand theft auto 3
Need for speed Most Wanted
soldier of Fortune
star craft
Star craft Brood War
Unreal Tournament 2004

and i want to play battlefield 2142 and Fear and quake 4 Thanks Ace77

The 8 600GtS will run all that? okay thanks so much guys I love you guys(not in a homo way but thanks for all the help) :)

lmao! (not in a homo way) haha that pretty much made me laugh damn hard, ya np man... lemme know how that 8600 runs, cause im thinkin of getting one...

Back
Top Bottom