Windows XP Problem

BobbyDRZA

Baseband Member
This morning my system was working just fine as usual then I left the house and came back, booted the system up and loaded a picture file on my thumb drive real quick then I shut the system down and left out again. The problem is that when I came back during the night and booted up my system and logged in, I couldn't get any of my programs to load. My aim 6.0 is one of my first programs to load and the program freezed while loading and from there, everything would either not load at all or would load very slowley or would freeze. I tried shutting down and rebooting 3 times and I have tried closing out alot of taskmaneger task to see if it would work and nothing works. On my last attempt at trying to resolve the problem, I closed out windows explorer in the task maneger and of course everything dissapeared but nothing ever reloaded or refreshed and then a Windows message came up on the title of NTsystems or something with a error saying something like RPC terminated. What is the problem?

Any help is appreciated

yeah my first instinct would be to boot into safe mode and run anti virus and anti spyware

(just incase your not sure how constantly hit F8 after your bios screen and select safe mode)

Back
Top Bottom