Welcome new moderator: celegorm

Status
Not open for further replies.
i would personally make yourself one on photoshop. thats what i did on another forum once. looks good

Eh, i'm not good enough at photoshop. That, and i would need to get photoshop first.

And thank you Mixx, it's kinda sad that you are stepping down though.

Eh, i'm not good enough at photoshop. That, and i would need to get photoshop first.

And thank you Mixx, it's kinda sad that you are stepping down though.

Although i have been here along time, as I have stated in the staff lounge.. I felt it was time to give another member here a chance at being a full time Mod.

For those who knew LK, I will be a part time Moderator here..but will remain on as a member also. Please don't be sad for me, I am not leaving CF.

i cant be gone less than a week without anything real exiting going on :D congrats to celogram.

tho i really dont like your avatar for some reason

lol well your entitled to your oppinion. Nice picture of Guild War's own Lord Celegorm :cool:

I thought since you can have a custom Avatar now i took the liberty and made you one in Photoshop, you can save it to your PC if you like it and upload it, but if you don't like it won't hurt my feelings none! anyway hope you like it dude! :D

4t5l82d.jpg

be sure and let me know if i need to resize it or anything!

Good job man.

You haven't been nothing to a help to everyone here.

Enjoy your moderating powers!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom