Database Error @ 10:28 AM Pacific Time

i did it to my laptop the other day cos i was bored

as for the database errors , i just gave up and then i decided to go shopping with the parents , i got a big bag of tesco smarties and am now eating them :D yummy a red one lol
Great. Now I'm hungry.

off topic but no point starting a new thread. anyway how come when you click the rep thing its changed. before it was a popup box now it goes to another page, and when you click on someones username the drop down box has gone :confused:
edit: and it doesnt say thankyou for posting anymore. is this meant to some how fix the site or is it randomly happening?

mine is lol. say if i click on your username the drop down box doesnt come up anymore. it goes straight to your profile. it only started this today. its all wierd :( ... and the c2d avatar got removed a few days ago. not good :p

mine is lol. say if i click on your username the drop down box doesnt come up anymore. it goes straight to your profile. it only started this today. its all wierd :( ... and the c2d avatar got removed a few days ago. not good :p

It should definately go to the rep box. Do you have javascript disabled or anything?

Mine's been like that for quite a while, but intermittent, sometimes it goes to the profile, other times it the drop-down works.

im on my desktop pc and its all back to normal now. ill try on my laptop later. if it still doesnt work ill have to see if anything happened to javascript, although im sure i havent touched it/turned it off.

Back
Top Bottom