8 million dollar car

^Yeah, I live there. Haha. It's on youtube, Top Gear goes through Alabama. Not everyone who lives here is a bigot, they must have gone down a really long dirt road to find those people. But we do shoot our own signs. :D
I was sad when they stopped showing it on Discovery, really really good show there.

^Yeah, I live there. Haha. It's on youtube, Top Gear goes through Alabama. Not everyone who lives here is a bigot, they must have gone down a really long dirt road to find those people. But we do shoot our own signs. :D
I was sad when they stopped showing it on Discovery, really really good show there.
yeah i gather that not everyone from there is like that , it is just a styeryotype of people there , for instance some people say peeps from manchester england where i am have a "manc" accent but i dont

Ugly car.....definitely not worth 8 mil.

You can bet some rap star will buy it just because it costs 8 mil, keep an eye on mtv cribs.

If I were to spend 8 million dollars on a car, it better not run on gas and it better not have to be fueled or anything! I better get every one of my 8 million dollars out of it! :)

the front looks nice but the way the back is just ruins the look of the car. and for 8mil that is a total rip off really. you could get the whole shelby line up for cheaper than that if you wanted to. thats inculding the old ones. for 8mil i would want to see a car go 0-60 in less than 3sec.

the front looks nice but the way the back is just ruins the look of the car. and for 8mil that is a total rip off really. you could get the whole shelby line up for cheaper than that if you wanted to. thats inculding the old ones. for 8mil i would want to see a car go 0-60 in less than 3sec.

see my link, much cheaper thatn 8 mil, in (2.33)

Back
Top Bottom