8 million dollar car

I don't like the look of it at all....but I don't personally like the look of cars like Rolls Royces, etc, so its no surprise :p

Speed isn't bad though for the size of it... It almost fills the entire lens from a far shot!

I do 0-80mpm walking at 0.35 secs. I'm fast!

This car looks like a batmobile.
Sooo...I'll have 25 cars, with a side order of fries please. No ketchup and no battery please.

I would rather have a lot of fast cars totaling up to $8 million rather than just one car.

Maybach makes expensive cars, but they should hire better artists. Their cars look so damn butt ugly.

that woman just annoys me..... they soulda got clarkson to test it :p then we woulda got a fair road test :)

that has to be one of the ugliest cars i have ever seen.. give me an elise or RX-8 over that any day..

that woman just annoys me..... they soulda got clarkson to test it :p then we woulda got a fair road test :)

that has to be one of the ugliest cars i have ever seen.. give me an elise or RX-8 over that any day..

ha yeah get clarkson to test it ., but the most disturbing thing , they let a women drive it , omg

for that kind of money i would much rather have 4 or five fast cars thean just one fast car of all the junk they load it with
and the acceleration prolly isnt as quick as other cars cos

and to be quite honest it isnt that pleasing on the eye

Haha, Top Gear is such an awesome show. I wish they had it here in the US.

Haha, Top Gear is such an awesome show. I wish they had it here in the US.
it is a great programed , i remember when they went to the deep south and started painting things that would offend people there on there cars
you could always torrent it ,

Back
Top Bottom